Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 Go Green!

Wow. You kids must have nothing better to do then to make "anti" fan pages about celebrities; why don't you save a tree or something? If you would have seen my new movie, the 11th hour, you would know that global warming is greatly increasing and you can learn of new ways to help prevent this. Instead you spend your free time criticizing my looks (which I know I am hot) and my career. Lets see you make over 10 million dollars in a year. I can buy anything that I want, but of course its all environmental friendly and fits into my go green campaign. A hybrid car? Got it. New solar panels for my house? Got it. A compost pile? Got it. A 3,000 dollar toilet? Got it. Acting takes talent, and if you think I am such a horrible actor, try and explain the countless number of Oscars I have been nominated for. Being famous isn't easy, it takes a lot of energy all day and everyday. By the way, solar power all the way! In your little "web page" you talk about how I am always club hopping and dating models. Maybe you are just jealous because the girl that sits next to you in biology wont even acknowledge that you exist. So I'm sorry that it offends you that in my free time I enjoying going to the clubs or dating models, but who wouldn't want a hot babe on their arm? You can say I'm ugly, or I look girly, but hate to break it to ya, that won't make you any cuter. Plus, all my hair product is Eco friendly and not tested on animals, so why wouldn't I take the extra minute to look even better? What I really don't understand is if you hate me so much, why waste your time finding stuff out about my life and typing it into a web page? You really have too much free time on your hands and need to learn the importance of recycling.




http://members.tripod.com/adam_trese/isamuchbetteractorthanleo.html

2 comments:

Jellyfish said...

If you're as professional as you claim to be, you wouldn't be insulting your "haters" as much as you are. No real person would stoop to the level of their attackers; they'd take the high road instead.

Money and hot chicks don't equate to a good life, only a shallow one. If you're sooo much better than everyone, why do you have to defend yourself? If you didn't feel the need to convince yourself of your behavior, people might not be so irritated with you.

And lay off the enviro-advocacy! Buying a $3,000 toilet is a waste of money more than anything else.

souledout4 said...

Leonardo DiCaprio, I don't see YOU saving any trees, just buying a ton of stuff and bragging about it. If that's your definition of "going green", then save it.
Buck up and stop insulting people from behind your computer screen. You're a big boy; you should be old enough by now to have learned to be the bigger person when you come across an anti-you site. There's definitely plenty of them.
You may think you can buy whatever you want, but it's pretty hard to buy a cure for global warming. Your example is a pathetic one indeed; if hybrid cars are the only way to save the world, then much of America's working class is out of luck.
And lay off the talk of your models, kay? It only makes you harder to respect when you defend your need to have a trophy woman.